Using a discrete graphics card can be beneficial for several PIX4Dsurvey processes and leads to better performances in processing and a more responsive user interface.
We suggest enabling PIX4Dsurvey to use the real graphic card on your Windows device. Please proceed with the following steps:
- Open the settings of your device (menu Start > Gear symbol).
- Click on System.
- Make sure Display is selected in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Display settings page and click Graphics settings.
- Make sure that Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is enabled and click on Browse and select PIX4Dsurvey.exe, which should be located in C:\Program Files\PIX4Dsurvey\.
- Click on Options and then select High performance.
- Click Save.
- PIX4Dsurvey is now listed as using the High performance preference.