With a saved PIX4Dcatch dataset there are a couple of options for processing a 3D model.
Upload images directly to PIX4Dcloud for processing.
1. In the Home screen, tap the folder icon and select the project.
Tap on Captured, Processed, Processing, All at the top of the screen to switch the project views. By default, the All tab is open which displays all the projects. When looking for the project in a different tab, the search box is a useful tool to narrow the search.
2. Tap on the project to process. A different view appears with the images.
The Details tab at the top of the screen provides information such as date, status, image trigger method, size of the project. The map view is also displayed with the position of the captured image.
Captured project ready for upload.
3. Tap Then, a new upload dialog box appears with the below-listed cloud processing options. Select the desired cloud processing option and click on Upload. By default, the point cloud and the 3D textured mesh will be generated as an output.
Select processing options with the Upload Project dialog.
- Measure Volumes and Elevation Profiles: Select the option to generate a DSM.
- 2D Map: Select the option to generate an Orthomosaic.
- Use classic image processing: The classic PIX4Dmapper based pipeline. This process will not include depth data from LiDAR capable devices.
4. An email is sent when all images are uploaded and processing begins.
5. A second email is sent when processing is finished.
6. After the processing is finished, the results can be viewed and shared on PIX4Dcloud.
1. Export the project from the device to the computer. For more information see How to export PIX4Dcatch projects (iOS/Android).
2. Create a new project and start processing using PIX4Dmapper/PIX4Dmatic. For more information see:
3. After the processing is finished, the results are available for further analysis in PIX4Dmapper/PIX4Dmatic.