IN THIS ARTICLE
Share to Cloud is a feature of PIX4Dreact which makes it easy to share 2D layers over the internet with just a web link. It enables the connection of a PIX4Dreact desktop project to the PIX4Dcloud. Via Share to Cloud PIX4Dreact users, with a valid license, will be able to create projects from within PIX4Dreact and upload a single orthomosaic or DSM simultaneously to the Pix4DCloud. A shareable URL to the PIX4Dcloud project will be provided after the successful upload and stored for later access. PIX4Dreact users will not need an additional PIX4Dcloud license to use Share to Cloud.
This feature is available for users with a valid PIX4Dreact 1.4 commercial license or above (i.e. not Trial) and valid S&U.
- Click on Export.
- Click on Share.
- Below Select layers. Select either the orthomosaic (Visual), surface model (Elevation), or both to share to PIX4Dcloud.
Select layers menu
- Define the output size of the layers by choosing between 25%, 50%, or 100% image scale output. Full size allows for maximum detail while a smaller image scale means smaller file size and therefore a faster upload to PIX4Dcloud.
- [Optional] The name of the Share to Cloud project is predefined by the name of the PIX4Dreact desktop project (from where you are uploading right now). The name can be changed before uploading.
- Click Upload. After a successful upload, the Share to Cloud link is displayed in a pop-up.
- Click on Copy link and paste it into the web browser to see the project.
PIX4Dcloud project link.
Tip: To share the project with other parties, who don’t have access to your PIX4Dcloud account. Go to PIX4Dcloud> Click on Share and enable Anyone with the link can view and measure or Anyone with the link can edit and save depending on your needs. See how to do this in the following article: Share a PIX4Dcloud project.
- Click on Share history to see all PIX4Dcloud project links created in PIX4Dreact (for the currently opened project)