The coordinate reference system of the project is automatically defined based on the coordinate system of:
- PIX4Dmapper or PIX4Dmatic project file.
- Coordinate system written in the metadata of the imported point cloud.
To change the project's coordinate system  after it is created:
- Click the icon  in the bottom bar.
- In the Define project coordinate reference system  dialog set the:
- Horizontal coordinate reference system,
- Vertical coordinate reference system,
- (Optional) Geoid,
- (Optional) Geoid height.
- Click Apply .
Click the icon  in the bottom bar to change the project coordinate system.
When changing the coordinate system, the originally imported data is not transformed and only the coordinate system definition changes.
When the coordinate system of the project is already defined, the new imported files can be transformed at import. This way you can ensure that they overlay correctly with existing data.
The following file formats can be transformed:
- Point cloud in .las and .laz file formats.
- Vector files (.dxf, .json, .shp files) with 2D and 3D objects.