IN THIS ARTICLE
Share to Cloud is a feature of PIX4Dfields which makes it easy to share 2D layers over the internet with just a web link. It enables the connection of a Pix4dfields desktop project to the PIX4Dcloud. Via Share to Cloud PIX4Dfields users, with a valid license, will be able to create projects from within PIX4Dfields and upload a single orthomosaic, DSM, and index layer simultaneously to the Pix4DCloud. A shareable URL to the PIX4Dcloud project will be provided after the successful upload and stored for later access. PIX4Dfields users will not need an additional PIX4Dcloud license to use Share to Cloud.
This feature is available for users with a valid PIX4Dfields 1.10 commercial license or above (i.e. not Trial) and valid S&U.
- Process a project in PIX4Dfields > Generate vegetation indices. See more here:
- Click on Share outputs
- Below Select layers select the orthomosaic, surface model, or/and index map to share to PIX4Dcloud.
- Define the output size of the layers by choosing between 25%, 50%, or 100% image scale output. Full size allows for maximum detail while a smaller image scale means smaller file size and therefore a faster upload to PIX4Dcloud.
- [Optional] The name of the Share to Cloud-project is predefined by the name of the PIX4Dfields desktop project (from where you are uploading right now). The name can be changed before uploading.
- Click Upload. After a successful upload, a link to the Share to Cloud project on your PIX4Dcloud is displayed in a pop-up.
PIX4Dcloud project link.
- Click on Copy link and paste it into the web browser to see the project.
- Click on Share history to see all PIX4Dcloud project links created in PIX4Dfields (for the currently opened project)