IN THIS ARTICLE
Share to PIX4Dcloud is a feature of PIX4Dfields which makes it easy to share 2D layers over the internet with just a web link. It enables the connection of a PIX4dfields desktop project to the PIX4Dcloud.
Via Share to PIX4Dcloud, PIX4Dfields users with a valid license will be able to create projects from within PIX4Dfields and upload a single orthomosaic, DSM, and index layer simultaneously to PIX4Dcloud. A shareable URL to the PIX4Dcloud project will be provided after the successful upload and stored for later access.
This feature is available for users with a valid PIX4Dfields 1.10 commercial license or above (i.e. not Trial) and valid S&U.
- Process a project in PIX4Dfields > Generate vegetation indices. See more here:
- Click on Share outputs
- Below Select layers select the orthomosaic, surface model, or/and index map to share to PIX4Dcloud.
- Define the output size of the layers by choosing between 25%, 50%, or 100% image scale output. Full size allows for maximum detail while a smaller image scale means smaller file size and therefore a faster upload to PIX4Dcloud.
- [Optional] The name of the Share to PIX4Dcloud-project is predefined by the name of the PIX4Dfields desktop project (from where you are uploading right now). The name can be changed before uploading.
- Click Upload. After a successful upload, a link to the Share to PIX4Dcloud project on your PIX4Dcloud is displayed in a pop-up.
PIX4Dcloud project link.
- Click on Copy link and paste it into the web browser to see the project.
- Click on Share history to see all PIX4Dcloud project links created in PIX4Dfields (for the currently opened project)