Download the latest version for android.
Current version 1.1.3
|Version||Release date||Release type|
|1.1.3||May 12th, 2021||Updates, Bug fixes|
|1.1.2||May 3rd, 2021||Updates, Bug fixes|
|1.1.1||April 12th, 2021||Bug fixes|
|1.1.0||March 29th, 2021||Updates, Improvements|
- Ability to view, pan, and zoom images in the detailed project view
- Ability to delete images
- Ability to show image information
- Default trigger setting is set to 90% overlap
- Reframing of the text in the upload dialog to make it more understandable
- Ability to receive notifications
- Fixed crash when accepting permissions at the first start of the app
- Fixed autofocus option not being applied
- Ability to change a project name on save
- Ability to cancel a current capture session
- Fixed issue of not able to download the app from play store, on many devices, due to depth API support
- Fixed issue of not being able to create a trial license for some users
- Fixed issue of having incorrect altitude in some image metadata
- Ability to choose image overlap trigger from the settings during data capture
- Enhanced visualization technique to improve the experience of data capture
- More feature points are shown during data capture
- Ability to filter projects by the mean of tabs in the projects view
- Ability to save log files from the projects view
- Fixed crash when getting network state on Galaxy tab
- Fixed issue when exporting projects on Xiaomi
- Fixed issue of login to Pix4D from Chrome browser
|Version||Release date||Release type|
|1.0.3||March 8th, 2021||Bug fixes|
|1.0.2||March 4th, 2021||New, bugs fixes|
|1.0.1||Feb 3rd, 2021||Bugs fixes|
|1.0.0||Feb 2nd, 2021||Initial release|
- Add a check if "Google Play Services for AR" is not installed and redirect to Google Play Store for installation
- Ability to select multiple projects to discard them
- Ability to rename projects
- Ability to export a project while offline
- Automatic selection of a newly created site
- Other minor improvements to the user interface
- Fixed issues when performing volume calculations for high-resolution GSDs
- Fixed an issue where project files were uploaded multiple times
- Fixed the ability to re-upload a project when it is deleted on Pix4Dcloud
- Fixed crash at startup when GPS is updating
- Bug fixes
Pix4Dcatch is the tool for acquiring optimal ground images for photogrammetry. These ground images can be used to get highly accurate 3D models on or offline within Pix4Dmapper (free 15-day trial available, then a valid subscription is required).
No need to be an expert. Walk around your area of interest and the app will record pictures along the way, together with GPS positions. Images can be uploaded to Pix4Dcloud for the fast generation of scaled and georeferenced 3D models and point clouds that you can visualize, measure, share, and export. Or they can be exported locally for processing in Pix4Dmapper.
- Scan: Walk around the area of interest. Pix4Dcatch automatically records geotagged frames and displays on your screen real-time 3D meshing for scene completion feedback.
- Upload: Stop recording and automatically upload images to Pix4Dcloud to generate accurate and easy to share 3D models (requires a Pix4Dcloud subscription - free 15 day trial available).
- Export: Or export: transfer the images from your device to your desktop computer and start the photogrammetry process, add GCPs and validate the accuracy of your 3D scene with Pix4Dmapper (requires a Pix4Dmapper subscription-free 15-day trial available)
- Examine: Measure distances, areas, and volumes, and perform virtual inspections.
- Share: Selectively and securely share project data and insights with your team, clients, and suppliers. Devices compatibility:
- All ARCore enabled devices.
- Ensure the app is up to date. Upload the images to Pix4Dcloud to generate, visualize, measure, and share your 3D model.
- Pix4D accepts no liability for damage, injuries, or legalities from the misuse of this app. Use only in safe environments.