The Color selection tool selects points based on their color, a color tolerance, and a radius.
Using the Color select tool all the blue points are selected.
To use the tool:
- Select the Color selection tool .
- Click on a point in the dense point cloud.
- Adjust the Tolerance :
- A lower Tolerance value narrows down the colors for selection. Only point that have a similar color than the selected point are detected.
- A higher Tolerance value extends the color range that is included in the final selection.
- Adjust the Radius . It represent the distance from the clicked point.
- Once you are satisfied with the selection, right-click in the 3D view  to:
- Delete points, or
- Assign points to the desired class.
The selected point can be either deleted or assigned to the desired class.