|Previous | Next|
1. Navigate to the directory holding the Quantix Mapper imagery (SD card or other location).
2. The images first need to be sorted into RGB and RGN images. There is a shortcut to do this in the ‘images’ folder of the Quantix Mapper project. To do so, click SortImagesForProcessing.bat and let it run when complete hit any key. This will add an RGB, RGN, RGB_QL, and NDVI_QL folder to be used in the next steps.
3. Open Pix4Dfields, start with a new project, select ‘Import folder’.
4. Navigate to the Images > RGB folder and ‘Select Folder’.
5. After importing you will be asked to select some processing options, select ‘Apply’ or if you want full resolution images uncheck all the orthomosaic size limitations, then click ‘Apply’.
6. When all images locations are loaded, click ‘Start processing’
1. To create the NDVI and NDRE maps you will need to load the Red, Green, and NIR (RGN) images to make a map. Start again by importing images.
2. Select ‘Import Folder’
3.Navigate to the Images > RGN folder and ‘Select Folder’
4. After importing you will be asked to select some processing options, make sure rig relative calibration is off (1) or if you want full resolution images uncheck all the orthomosaic size limitations, then click ‘Apply’.
5. Once complete you can load boundaries & trim the RGN Orthomosaic for further analysis using the index generator.