Pix4D's software is image acquisition app agnostic. That means PIX4Dmapper, PIX4Dcloud, PIX4Dmatic, PIX4Dreact, and PIX4Dfields can process images taken virtually from any application as long as they are of good quality and overlap.
PIX4Dcapture, PIX4Dscan, and PIX4Dcatch are the official Pix4D image acquisition tools that support limited drones, cameras, or hardware.
- PIX4Dcapture is a free drone flight planning app for optimal 3D mapping and modeling. For more information: PIX4Dcapture supported drones, cameras, and controllers.
- PIX4Dscan is a professional drone flight app for optimal inspection data. For more information: PIX4Dscan supported drones, cameras, and controllers.
- PIX4Dcatch is a mobile application for ground 3D scans from iOS and Android devices. For more information: FAQ - PIX4Dcatch.
Apart from the above-listed image acquisition apps, many image acquisition applications can be used for capturing the images and then processed using the Pix4D's software.
Drone/camera manufacturers' application
- DJI GS Pro for DJI drones (Free, Supported drones FAQ, iPad).
- eMotion for senseFly eBee drone series (Windows version).
- Autel Explorer for Autel Robotics EVO drone series(Android, iOS).
- WingtraPilot for Wingtra drones.
- Atlas Flight for Micasense cameras (Free, iOS)
- Drone link ( Paid, Supported drone list, iOS, Android).
- Map Pilot for DJI (Paid, Supported drone list, iOS).
- Dronelink (Paid, Supported drone list, iOS, Android).
- Measure Ground Control (Free, Supported drone list, iOS, Android).
- UgCS (Paid, Supported drones list).
- Map Pilot AG (Free, Supported drone list, iOS).
- Drone Harmony (Paid, Android, Cloud-based).
- QGroundControl (Supports the custom builds and any PX4 based unit such as Wingtra, Firefly, etc.).
Disclaimer: Pix4D publishes this information as a courtesy to its customers. Because this information may not be accurate, Pix4D makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to its validity.