The status of a project is important to understand which part of the processing has already been completed and which actions are available to the user, accordingly.
The status can assume one of the following values:
- New: the project has been created and the images are being uploaded to the server.
- Processing: the project is processing the requested outputs but the images are already available in the Image viewer to be inspected and annotated. The project can already be opened at this stage.
- Recognizing antennas: the requested Intelligent Digital twin has been generated and can be visualized in the 2D/3D views together with the images. The AI algorithm is running to detect antennas.
- Completed: all the requested outputs are generated and available.
- Error: there was an error during the processing. More information in: Error status for projects.
The status of a project is visible from the Assets list of the Dashboard or inside the project above the 2D/3D view. Hovering the mouse over the status will provide the user with more insights about it.
Additionally, the automatic email notification is triggered and forwarded to notify the user about the status of the project.
- The first email notification is forwarded when the project has been successfully created and is ready for processing. The status of the project switches to “Processing”.
- The second email notification is forwarded for either of the below cases.
- When the project is processed successfully. The status of the project switches to “Completed”.
- When the project had an error while processing. The status of the project switches to “Error”.
- When the project had an error while uploading. The status of the project switches to "Error"