The status of a project is important to understand which part of the processing has already been completed and which actions are available to the user, accordingly.
The status can assume one of the following values:
- New: the project has been created and the images are being uploaded to the server.
- Processing: the project is processing the requested outputs but the images are already available in the Image viewer to be inspected and annotated. The project can already be opened at this stage.
- Recognizing antennas: the requested Intelligent Digital twin has been generated and can be visualized in the 2D/3D views together with the images. The AI algorithm is running to detect antennas.
- Completed: all the requested outputs are generated and available.
- Completed (with warning ):
- The execution of the AI algorithm for tower inventory was successful but the 3D model’s quality is weak and could lead to less accurate antenna data or undetected items
- Any compatible inventory item was found during the execution of the AI algorithm for tower inventory
- Error: there was an error during the processing.
- Error uploading input files. The uploading process was interrupted or never finished within 1 day since the upload was started
- Error extracting video images. The input video file is not compatible. Only Parrot Anafi videos are compatible ( Inputs - PIX4Dinspect )
- Error with the input images. There’s a quality check for the images that are executed before the processing is triggered. Several different parameters are checked for this (overlap, recommended missions, recommended gimbal pitch, minimum of images…)
- Error with the Intelligent Digital Twin processing. The most common cause is a lack of overlap for the uploaded dataset or a badly designed flight plan
- Error running AI algorithm for tower inventory. There’s no tower appearing in the 3D model
- Error running the AI algorithm for tower inventory. Due to insufficient 3D model quality or tower structure completeness
- Time-out errors. the server is taking too long to reply to the data request made. This can happen, for example, when outputs exceed the maximum allocated time for its generation
- Error on our AWS server. Contact us for technical support
The status of a project is visible from the Assets list of the Dashboard or inside the project above the 2D/3D view. Hovering the mouse over the status will provide the user with more insights about it.
Additionally, the automatic email notification is triggered and forwarded to notify the user about the status of the project.
- The first email notification is forwarded when the project has been successfully created and is ready for processing. The status of the project switches to “Processing”.
- The second email notification is forwarded for either of the below cases.
- When the project is processed successfully. The status of the project switches to “Completed”.
- When the project had an error while processing. The status of the project switches to “Error”.
- When the project had an error while uploading. The status of the project switches to "Error"