This article talks about how to navigate in the 3D view, original images, and display panels.
To pan, rotate, and zoom the 3D view:
- Left-click to pan the 3D view.
- Hold Shift and left-click to pan the 3D view on the z-axis.
- Right-click to rotate the 3D view.
- Use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out on the 3D view.
To access the predefined views, Click View on the Menu bar and click:
- Zoom to fit all content to zoom out the scene to the whole extent
- Zoom to selection to zoom on the selected object
- Top View to view the scene from the top. The scene is zoomed out to display the entire scene.
Imported images are displayed in the Image panel and while marking GCPs.
To change the general display of images:
- Use the slider to zoom in and out all images at once.
- Click to display images in a single column.
- Click to display images in two columns.
- Click All Images, Calibrated, or Uncalibrated to only display a specific group of images.
Panels are available on the right side of the window. They can also be accessed on the Menu bar > View or using shortcuts.
The following panels are available: