|Previous | Next|
A site is a collection of datasets that can be opened with PIX4Dcloud Advanced. Datasets in a site can take advantage of the functionalities that are specific to PIX4Dcloud Advanced.
A dataset has to be assigned to a site in order to be displayed in PIX4Dcloud Advanced.
There are different ways to create a new site:
- Before creating a dataset.
- While creating a new dataset, whose site has not been created in advance.
- After uploading the project files from PIX4Dmapper.
- At the top left of the Drive, click New and select New site.
- Enter the name of the new site.
- Click Create site.
The new site will appear in the Drive.
In the New dataset wizard, during step 1. Dataset creation:
- In the field Assign my dataset to, type the name of the new site.
- Click the option in the drop-down menu appearing with the label CREATE NEW SITE.
After the dataset has been created, the new site will appear in the Drive.
A site can be created while assigning a dataset to a site, after the project files have been uploaded from PIX4Dmapper.