IN THIS ARTICLE
The PIX4Dcloud Drive is the place where sites and datasets can be created, found and organized.
The PIX4Dcloud Drive also displays the image and project quota. The allowance status bar is displayed on the top. More information about the number of images and datasets included into licenses/subscriptions at PIX4Dcloud - FAQ.
There are 3 main types of elements on the Drive:
A dataset is a collection of different inputs (and outputs) collected for a specific date and from a specific location.
A dataset can contain:
More information about how to create a new dataset here.
A site is a collection of multiple datasets from different time periods but from the same location. The datasets of a site can be opened in PIX4Dcloud Advanced and display a Timeline where all the datasets that belong to the same site can be found.
More information about how to create a new site here.
- On the Drive, on the dataset, click Assign to.
- In the Site name field, type the name of the existing or new site.
- Click Assign.
- The dataset is moved to the site.
A folder helps organize the different sites and datasets.
It can contain:
- Other folders
- On the Drive, click New folder.
- Enter the name of the new folder.
- Click Create.
- The folder is created and visible on the Drive.
- On the Drive, on the element (folder, site, dataset), click .
- Select Move to a folder.
- Click Move to on the folder where the element has to be moved. Alternatively, open the folder on the Drive and select Move here.
- (Optional) Click Cancel to interrupt the process.