The Drive is accessible by:
IN THIS ARTICLE
Pix4Dcloud Drive is the place where sites and datasets can be found and organized.
There are 3 main types of elements on the Drive:
A dataset is a collection of different outputs (and inputs) collected for a specific date and from a specific location.
A dataset can contain:
A site is a collection of multiple datasets from different time periods but from the same location. The datasets of a site can be opened in Pix4Dcloud Advanced and will display a Timeline where all the datasets belonging to the same site can be found. More information on how to create a new site in: New site.
- On the Drive, on the dataset, click Assign to.
- In the Site name field, type the name of the existing or new site.
- Click Assign.
- The dataset is moved to the site.
A folder helps organize the different sites and datasets.
It can contain:
- Other folders
- On the Drive, click New folder.
- Enter the name of the new folder.
- Click Create.
- The folder is created and visible on the Drive.
- On the Drive, on the element (folder, site, dataset), click .
- Select Move to a folder.
- Click Move to on the folder where the element has to be moved. Alternatively, open the folder on the Drive and select Move here.
- (Optional) Click Cancel to interrupt the process.