The Artificial Intelligence AI inventory recognition algorithm is able to detect inventory patterns in the reconstructed 3D Model and compute their position, orientation, and dimension.
The outputs of the algorithm are the position, orientation, and dimension of the inventory.
In particular, the inventory's properties that are automatically detected are the following:
- Type: Type of antenna: panel or microwave.
- Downtilt: Downward angle with respect to the gravity field lines. Values range from -90 to +90 degrees.
- Azimuth: Yaw angle with respect to the true North. Values range from 0 to 360 degrees.
- Plumb: Roll angle (side tilt) with respect to the gravity field lines. Values range from -180 to +180 degrees.
- Width: Width of the antenna.
- Height: Height of the antenna.
- Depth: Depth of the antenna.
- Altitude (CL): Altitude of the antenna center point with respect to the altitude of the Center Line of the antenna.
- Coordinates: Coordinates of the detected antenna.
Under the hypothesis that the centerline of the tower is perfectly aligned with gravity, the orientation angles and dimensions of the antenna would be the ones shown in the images.
|Figure 1. Side view.||Figure 2. Zero-degree downtilt and plumb.|
|Figure 3. Positive downtilt and plumb.||Figure 4. Negative downtilt and plumb.|
|Figure 5. Top view. 45 degrees of azimuth.||Figure 6. Top view. 330 degrees of azimuth.|