Inspection projects can fail for the following reasons.
- Non-compatible video files. Check here for more information.
- The error will occur if the obtained 3D model is not complete, it has low quality or there are not compatible inventory items to be extracted by the Tower Inventory AI plugin. Also, if there are uncertainties on the inventory item angle; this occurs if the generated point cloud is disconnected from the ground.
- A bad flight planning strategy with a lack of overlap between the images for the scanned object. For Cell Towers, please follow the recommendations mentioned in How to scan cell towers article.
- Time-out errors: the server is taking too long to reply to the data request made. This can happen, for example, when outputs exceed the maximum allocated time for its generation.
- Error on our AWS server. Contact us for technical support.