IN THIS ARTICLE
- Horizontal: Normally WGS84.
- Vertical: Normally EGM96.
The project coordinate system is the UTM projection of the WGS84 coordinate system. The UTM zone is defined by the coordinate values of the input files.
- Horizontal: The same as the project coordinate system.
- Vertical: The same as the image vertical coordinate system.
Displayed coordinates in the 2D/3D view
- Horizontal: Displayed as latitude and longitude in WGS84 (decimal degrees) and also as X, Y coordinates in the project coordinate system.
- Vertical: The same vertical coordinate system as the image vertical coordinate system. The unit can be meters (m) or international feet (ft) according to the account preferences. For more information: Pix4Dinspect - FAQ.