This article is intended to describe the functionalities available on the dashboard to organize, visualize and manage the user's assets and inspections.
The dashboard is accessible by:
At the top left, click to visualize the assets list. Click again to hide it, when the assets list is open.
The assets list shows the assets that have already been created by the user with their inspections.
The assets list can be filtered in different ways.
- At the top of the list, use the filter by name search bar to look for a specific asset name and identify its position on the map.
- At the top of the list, enable the option Show visible assets only to enable the map filter. When the map filter is enabled, the assets list is filled with the assets that are included at the zoom level of the map. Disable the same option to visualize all the assets in the list, regardless of the zoom level of the map.
Different actions can be performed on an asset from the assets list.
In the assets list, next to the asset, click and select:
- New Inspection to add a new inspection.
- Edit to modify the asset properties. Coordinates, asset name and description can be changed. The asset type cannot be changed after the asset has been created.
- Delete to remove the asset and its inspections from the user's account.
In the assets list, an asset can be expanded by clicking on it to visualize all the inspections that belong to that asset. Alternatively, click on the asset icon from the map view to expand all the assets in the inspection.
Click on the inspection in the list to open the inspection project.
Each inspection in the assets list shows:
- The date of the creation of the inspection in the Pix4Dinspect app. The date does not coincide with the image acquisition date.
- The status of the inspection project. More information in What is the status of my inspection.
In the assets list, next to the inspection, click and select:
- Delete to remove the inspection from the asset and from the user's account.
Add new asset, add new inspection
At the bottom right, click on the map box to change the base map of the dashboard.
Change the zoom level of the map of the dashboard by clicking the dedicated zoom buttons.