A multi-battery mission can be flown with Pix4Dscan.
If the target structure cannot be safely captured with a single drone battery:
- Tap or take manual control of the drone. The drone will hover and enter the manual mode.
- Tap or press the Return to home button on the controller. The drone will return to its home point.
- Land the drone.
- Without exiting Pix4Dscan application, change the drone's battery.
- Using the drone controllers, take off and position the drone right above the ground.
- Tap . The drone will start capturing the remainder of the mission. Note that the drone will resume the mission just after the location of the latest picture/frame acquired before the Pause button had been tapped.