|Previous | Next|
This article describes how to read the inventory details that are extracted by the automatic inventory recognition algorithm, how to add additional information and how to use this piece of knowledge for collaboration.
IN THIS ARTICLE
To start using the Inventory tool, choose one of the following methods:
- In the Layers tab of the left side navigation menu, click on the Inventory of the Manage Inventory.
- In the 3D view, click on a recognized inventory item.
The Inventory viewer opens on the right. The images shown belong to the Orbit Underneath sub-missions of Pix4Dscan from which the inventory was reconstructed and identified. If the dataset was not acquired with Pix4Dscan, the images shown are generically only those that have a positive gimbal pitch angle.
Information about recognized inventory is shown on the Inventory Card.
The Inventory Card contains the information that is computed via the Automatic inventories recognition algorithm and some additional end-user editable fields. Inventory item name can be changed by clicking on it from the Inventory Card. In particular, it contains:
- Automatic recognition data:
- Altitude (CL)
A detailed explanation of the AI recognized inventory details is available at: AI recognition of Inventories.
- End-user editable fields:
- Model name
- Antenna is on. When the antenna is marked as on, the antenna has a green color in the 3D view. When marked as off, it has an orange color in the 3D view.
- Add external link: the user can click on icon and attach as many as needed links to an inventory item. While adding them, the URL field is mandatory, and the description is optional. The external links are included within its annotation in the JSON report and the PDF report. In the PDF, the user can click on it, and a browser will display the URL.
The content of the inventory details is automatically saved when added to the editable fields.
An image can be marked as the best-fit image for a specific inventory, in the sense that the best-fit image is the most representative and contains the highest amount of information for inventory inspection purposes.
To mark an image as best fit:
- In the Inventory viewer, pick the image considered as the best fit from the proposed ones.
- Change the zoom level of the image.
- Click .
The image miniature in the carousel now shows the Best fit icon. The best fit image will be added to the reports with the zoom level and image framing that were active when clicking the star icon.
Inventortys' details are included in the reports that can be exported from Pix4Dinspect.
How to browse images
In the Antenna viewer, images can be browsed by:
- Clicking the arrows shown on the enlarged image.
- Using the left and right arrows on the keyboard.
- Using the scroll bar under the carousel and clicking on a different image.