|Previous | Next|
This article talks about moving through and identifying aspects of a Pix4Dsurvey project.
To pan, rotate, and zoom the 3D view:
- Left-click to pan the 3D view.
- Hold Shift and left-click to pan the 3D view on the z-axis.
- Right-click to rotate the 3D view.
- Use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out on the 3D view.
To access the predefined views:
- Click View in the menu bar.
- Zoom to fit all content (Ctrl+1) to zoom out and view the entire scene.
- Zoom to selection (Ctrl+2) to zoom to the selected object.
- Top View (7) to view the scene from the top. The scene is zoomed out to display the entire scene.
Split the 3D view and view the scene from multiple angles simultaneously:
- Split Horizontal. To split the currently selected view horizontally.
- Split Vertical: To split the currently selected view vertically.
- Remove: To remove the currently selected view.
To split the view, either right-click in the 3D view  or access the function in the View - 3D View menu .
To change the display of an individual image:
- Hold Ctrl and left-click to pan on the image.
- Hold Ctrl and rotate the scroll wheel to zoom in and out of the image.
To change the display of all images:
- Use the slider to zoom in and out all the images at once.
- Click to display images in a single column.
- Click to display images in two columns.