|Previous | Next|
This article talks about moving through and identifying aspects of a Pix4Dsurvey project.
To pan, rotate, and zoom the 3D view:
- Left-click to pan the 3D view.
- Hold Shift and left-click to pan the 3D view on the z-axis.
- Right-click to rotate the 3D view.
- Use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out on the 3D view.
To access the predefined views:
- Click View in the menu bar.
- View All to zoom out and view the entire scene.
- Top View to view the scene from the top. The scene is zoomed out to display the entire scene.
To change the display of an individual image:
- Hold Ctrl and left-click to pan on the image.
- Hold Ctrl and rotate the scroll wheel to zoom in and out of the image.
To change the display of all images:
- Use the slider to zoom in and out all the images at once.
- Click to display images in a single column.
- Click to display images in two columns.