Learn how to process thermal dataset in Pix4Dmapper acquired by Parrot ANAFI Thermal. The processing will only work from version 4.5.4. You can update the software from here.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Use the Pix4Dcapture app to plan and fly the mission. For more information: Pix4capture - Getting Started.
- By default, the sensor for the Anafi Thermal is the Anafi 4K. Select the thermal camera in the drone/camera settings.
- The GSD displayed to the user is from the RGB camera.
- Create a new project in Pix4Dmapper. For more information: New project in Pix4Dmapper.
- At the stage of importing the images add Rjpg files to the project.
- In the Processing Options Template, select 3D Maps or 3D Models, not the Thermal Map template as the photogrammetric processing is done using the RGB images.
- To generate the thermal 3D Textured Mesh, open Processing Options > 2. Point Cloud and Mesh > Advance and select Thermal as a source of information for the Mesh Texture.
- Click on rayCloud. Go to Triangle Meshes.
- The triangle mesh has a colour and shader dropdown as a part of display properties.
- Select Thermal as the shader.
- The mesh will have a thermal texture for visualization.