If you receive an email saying there was a transactional error with your payment, it means your bank didn't authorize it. This could happen for three main reasons, such as:
- The card has insufficient funds.
- The card has expired.
- The billing details were entered incorrectly.
What to do if the credit or debit card payment failed
- Check that you’ve entered all of these details correctly
- Your personal details, such as the cardholder’s name, billing address, ZIP code, and country. These details need to match the details your card issuer or bank has on file.
- If you use a company credit card, make sure that the billing address you use for the transaction matches those that your credit card company has.
- Your card number and Card Verification Code (CVV).
- Please check if you have enough balance on your account
- Check that the payment does not exceed the maximum amount allowed for a single charge.
- Verify if you have a set limit for online payments
- Make sure your credit card is not expired
- Try using another credit card on Pix4D Cloud account settings.
- Contact your bank to understand the reason behind the payment failure
Restoring expired subscriptions
If your subscription has expired you can try to add your subscription back again in the Pix4D subscription plans.