If you receive an email saying there was a transactional error with your payment, it means your bank didn't authorize it. This could happen for three main reasons, such as:
- The card has insufficient funds.
- The card has expired.
- The billing details were entered incorrectly.
What to do if the credit or debit card payment failed
- Check that you’ve entered all of these details correctly
- Your personal details, such as the cardholder’s name, billing address, ZIP code, and country. These details need to match the details your card issuer or bank has on file.
- If you use a company credit card, ensure that the billing address you use for the transaction matches the one that your credit card company has.
- Your card number and Card Verification Code (CVV).
- Please check if you have enough balance on your account
- Check that the payment does not exceed the maximum amount allowed for a single charge.
- Verify if you have a set limit for online payments
- Make sure your credit card is not expired
- Try using another credit card on Pix4D Cloud account settings.
- Contact your bank to understand the reason behind the payment failure
Restoring expired subscriptions
Once the cause of the payment failure is solved, you can activate a new subscription on the Pix4D subscription plans page.