Pix4D provides Pix4Dmapper license to students at a reduced price. The requirement is that only a user having a professor license can invite students to purchase this semester or yearly license. The user would also need valid Support and Upgrade to send the invitation. The workflow to get a student license from a professor is described below.
1. Go to cloud.pix4d.com.
2. Click on License management.
3. Scroll to your professor license.
4. Click on Manage invitations.
5. Click on INVITE NEW STUDENT(S). You will need their email ID to invite them. When you invite, they will get an e-mail with the store-link. You can send the store link separately as well.
6. The student will get the invitation by email. When the student clicks the link, it will take them to our store page where the student can select between a semester or yearly license and continue to check out.