"Failed to authenticate. Could not authenticate. There was a network issue."
- Error when logging in Pix4Dreact.
- Error when starting a trial period.
There is a proxy server, antivirus program, or firewall on the PC that does not allow the application to validate the HTTPS certificate chain. As a result, communication with the PIX4D login server is impossible.
To solve the login problem, the user (or system admin) needs to add an exception to the proxy server, antivirus program, or firewall for one of the following options:
- All URLs with the form of "*.pix4d.com"
- URLs: cloud.pix4d.com, api.account.pix4d.com, auth.fields.pix4d.com
- The IPs:
- cloud.pix4d.com IP: 126.96.36.199
- api.account.pix4d.com IP: 188.8.131.52
- auth.fields.pix4d.com IP: 184.108.40.206