|Previous | Next|
"Failed to authenticate. Could not authenticate. There was a network issue."
- Error when logging in Pix4Dfields Desktop or ParrotFields.
- Error when starting a trial period.
There is a proxy/antivirus/firewall on the PC that does not allow the application to validate the HTTPS certificate chain. As a result, communication with the Pix4D login server is impossible.
To solve the login problem, the user (or system admin) needs to add an exception to the proxy/antivirus/firewall for one of the following options:
- Pix4Dfields (Windows or macOS)
- All URLs with the form of "*.pix4d.com"
- URLs: cloud.pix4d.com, api.account.pix4d.com, auth.fields.pix4d.com
- The IPs:
- cloud.pix4d.com IP: 188.8.131.52
- api.account.pix4d.com IP: 184.108.40.206
- auth.fields.pix4d.com IP: 220.127.116.11