|Previous | Next|
"Failed to authenticate. Could not authenticate. There was a network issue."
- Error when logging in PIX4Dfields Desktop or ParrotFields.
- Error when starting a trial period.
- Error when trying to download satellite images.
There is a proxy/antivirus/firewall on the PC that does not allow the application to validate the HTTPS certificate chain. As a result, communication with the PIX4D server is impossible.
To solve the problem, the user (or system admin) needs to add an exception to the proxy/antivirus/firewall for one of the following options:
- PIX4Dfields (Windows or macOS)
- Palo Alto Networks® firewalls: Configure 'Decryption Exclusions'.