|Previous | Next|
The exported outputs contain the information about layers that will be automatically recognized when importing them into third-party software.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Export all outputs
To export all outputs in PIX4Dsurvey:
- On the Menu bar, click File, then Export. Alternatively, on the top right, click Export. The Export panel opens on the right.
- In the Export panel, for each available output, select the output format.
- (Optional) Unselect the outputs that do not need export.
- In the Destination section, navigate to the path where you want to save the files.
- Click Export.
The exported outputs are now ready to be imported into your preferred third-party software.
Export an output
To export an individual output:
- In the Content panel, right-click on the desired object.
- Click Export. The Export panel opens on the right.
- In the Export panel, select the output format for the chosen output.
- In the Destination section, navigate to the path where you want to save the file.
- Click Export.
The exported output is now ready to be imported your preferred third-party software.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)
tengo una licencia de prueba y no me permite exportar archivos
I had a look and there is no trial license associated with your account. If you don’t have a Pix4D license yet, feel free to get in touch with Technical Sales about purchasing a license or getting a trial.
Puedo exportar e importar archivos dxf a Pix4Dsurvey?
It is possible to export .dxf files from Pix4Dsurvey. All information about layers will be automatically recognized when importing them in third-party software, for example CAD.
You can import .dxf files into Pix4Dsurvey and use them as a reference and a base for vectorization. Snapping on existing vertices is supported so you can really take advantage of the preexisting data.