|Previous | Next|
|.jpg, .jpeg||JPEG images|
|.tif, .tiff||Monochromatic TIFF
Multi-band TIFF (RGB / Infrared / thermal)
1 layer (no pyramid, no multi-page)
8, 10, 12, 14, 16 bit integer, floating point
|Whole map which contains map files used for importing into PIX4Dreact on another computer.|
PIX4Dreact can export these outputs which can be used outside the software or shared with external stakeholders:
- Share to PIX4Dcloud: A platform for easy-to-share 2D maps for enhanced collaboration. For more information visit the Share to PIX4Dcloud support documentation page.
- Layers (GeoTIFF): 2D visual or elevation map generated by blending multiple orthophotos. The orthomosaic is color balanced and georeferenced. Export options include the ability to reduce the image size (MB). This includes a reduced image scale for a lower a megabyte image in addition to using overviews (image pyramids). Overviews provide a more responsive viewing experience in image applications that support them, but require extra disk space.
- Markers (GeoJSON, Shapefile (.zip)): Vector files which include the geometry features Point, Line, Area.
- PDF Report (.pdf): Low-resolution version of the orthomosaic which contains an overview of the map. Optionally, the surface model and markers can be exported and displayed altogether or individually.
- Snapshot (JPEG, PNG): Image of orthomosaic with or without markers and basemap.
- PIX4Dreact map (.p4r): Map files used for importing into PIX4Dreact on another computer. These files include a .p4r file which contains information about the map, a snapshot of the orthomosaic (.png), the orthomosaic (GeoTIFF), the surface model (GeoTIFF) and the markers (GeoJSON).
- Log files: Text files which show useful information about the processing of the project. They describe the steps and substeps of processing, the actions taken, the warnings and the errors during the processing. Log files are needed if the users experience problems and are in contact with technical support.