|Previous | Next|
|.jpg, .jpeg||JPEG images|
|.p4r||Whole map which contains map files used for importing into Pix4Dreact on another computer.|
Pix4Dreact can export these outputs which can be used outside the software or shared with external stakeholders:
- Screenshot (.jpeg): Image of the markers and orthomosaic displayed on the map.
- Orthomosaic (GeoTIFF): 2D map created by blending multiple orthophotos. The orthomosaic is color balanced and georeferenced. Optionally, the surface model can be generated as GeoTIFF.
- Markers (GeoJSON, Shapefile (.zip)): Vector files which include the geometry features Point, Line, Area.
- PDF Report (.pdf): Low-resolution version of the orthomosaic which contains an overview of the map. Optionally, the surface model and markers can be exported and displayed altogether or individually.
- Whole map (.p4r): Map files used for importing into Pix4Dreact on another computer. These files include a .p4r file which contains information about the map, a snapshot of the orthomosaic (.png), the orthomosaic (GeoTIFF), the surface model (GeoTIFF) and the markers (GeoJSON).
- Log files: Text files which show useful information about the processing of the project. They describe the steps and substeps of processing, the actions taken, the warnings and the errors during the processing. Log files are needed if the users experience problems and are in contact with technical support.