|Previous | Next|
Pix4Dsurvey allows you to vectorize point clouds made with Pix4Dmapper, laser scanners, LiDAR or other third-party tools and to assign the objects to layers.
The following tools are available:
To use the vectorization tools:
- Select the tool in the tool bar.
- Left-click on the point in the 3D view to start the vectorization or to add vertices to the object.
- Right-click or press Enter to end the vectorization.
- Press the Esc key to cancel the vectorization.
Vectorization tools specifics:
- Select: Left-click on the object to select it. Right-click on the object to move it to another layer, access properties or delete it.
- Marker: Click on a point in the 3D view to create a marker.
- Polyline: Minimum two points need to be clicked in the 3D view.
- Polygon: Minimum three points need to be clicked in the 3D view to define a polygon.
- Catenary: For vectorization of freely hanging power lines, chains and ropes. Minimum three points need to be clicked in the 3D view.