Minimum configuration for Pix4Dsurvey
- Windows 10, 64 bits or macOS Mojave.
- Any CPU (AMD processor or Intel i3, i5 or higher).
- Any GPU that supports OpenGL 4.1 or higher.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Free hard drive space: 10 GB on HDD.
Recommended configuration for Pix4Dsurvey
- Windows 10, 64 bits.
- CPU: Quad-core or hexa-core Intel i7/Intel i9/Threadripper/Xeon.
- GPU: GeForce GTX GPU compatible with at least OpenGL 4.1.
- RAM: 32 GB.
- Hard disk: SSD.
Additional information about the component usage
|Low usage.||Low usage.
High usage only during the conversion of the point cloud and project creation. Note: using .laz (compressed) requires more RAM than using .las files.
|Highly depends on the size of the point cloud. The point cloud is read directly from the hard disk, therefore SSD disks are recommended.||Medium usage.|
Disclaimer: Pix4D publishes this information as a courtesy to its customers. Pix4D makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the content's validity or accuracy.