The following description shows the minimum and recommended hardware and software requirements.
Minimum configuration for PIX4Dsurvey
- Windows 10, 11 (64 bits), macOS Big Sur or Monterey.
- Any CPU (AMD processor or Intel i3, i5 or higher).
- Any GPU that supports OpenGL 4.1 or higher.
- RAM: 16 GB.
- Free hard drive space: 10 GB on HDD.
Recommended configuration for PIX4Dsurvey
- Windows 10, 11 (64 bits).
- CPU: Quad-core or hexa-core Intel i7/ i9/ Xeon, AMD Threadripper.
- GPU: GeForce GTX GPU compatible with at least OpenGL 4.1.
- 32 GB.
- 64GB (Point cloud size > 100 GB).
- Hard disk: SSD.
Additional information about the component usage
High usage during processing (Terrain filter and Grid of points).
High usage during the conversion of the point cloud, project creation, and processing (Terrain filter, Grid of points, Object detection).
Note: using .laz (compressed) requires more RAM than using .las files.
|Highly depends on the size of the point cloud. The point cloud is read directly from the hard disk, therefore SSD disks are recommended.||
High usage during the Object detection.
Disclaimer: Pix4D publishes this information as a courtesy to its customers. Pix4D makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the content's validity or accuracy.