1. On Pix4Dbim Cloud, open a Site.
2. Select a dataset in the timeline.
3. On the upper bar, next to the project timeline, click the COMPARE button. The Compare mode will be activated.
4. The dataset selected at point 2 appears as the dataset by default. Choose the dataset by clicking the calendar icon and select the date of interest. Only days for which a dataset is present can be selected. If more datasets are available for one day, the capture time can be specified.
5. When the two datasets of the comparison are selected, both appear on the screen, split with a slider. Move the slider from right to left or up and down, depending on the view mode, to compare results of one day with results of another. Zoom in/out and span the image to see your map in more detail.
6. (Optional) Change the dataset or dataset by selecting a different date via the date picker (calendar icon).
7. To exit the Compare mode and return to the main page, on the upper bar click EXIT COMPARE MODE.
Share the comparison with the project's stakeholders by clicking SHARE at the top right of the window, while in Compare mode. Copy-paste the link to directly share the compared datasets. Collaborators can change the dataset or dataset to other datasets available in the same Site for further comparisons.