IN THIS ARTICLE
1. On PIX4Dcloud Advanced, open a Site.
2. Select a dataset in the timeline.
3. On the upper bar, next to the project timeline, click Compare. The Compare mode will be activated.
4. The dataset selected at step 2 appears as the dataset by default. Choose the dataset by clicking and select the date of interest. Only days for which a dataset is present can be selected. If more datasets are available for one day, the capture time can be specified.
5. When the two datasets of the comparison are selected, both appear in the 2D view of the Compare mode, split with a slider. Move the slider from right to left or up and down, depending on the Split mode, in order to compare the results of one day with the results of another. Zoom in/out and pan the image to see the map in more detail.
6. (Optional) Change the dataset or dataset by selecting a different date via the date picker.
7. To exit the Compare mode and return to the main page, on the upper bar click Exit compare mode.
While in Compare mode, share the comparison with the project's stakeholders by clicking Share at the top right of the window. Copy-paste the link to directly share the compared datasets. Collaborators can change the dataset or dataset to other datasets available in the same Site for further comparisons.