In Case the connection can not be established with the drone, ensure that:
- You can connect properly to your drone using the drone manufacturer application.
- Pix4Dcapture is compatible with the drone and camera: (Android, iOS) Which drones are supported by Pix4Dcapture.
- The correct drone and camera are selected in the settings of Pix4Dcapture.
- (Android) The drone manufacturer's original app is not selected as default: (Android) How to change default app when connecting to the drone.
- The drone manufacturer's app is not running in the background. Force quit if necessary: (Android, iOS) How to force quit an app.
- The USB cable is properly plugged between the remote controller and the mobile device. Unplug and replug if necessary.
- Restart your mission from scratch. To do so, close and force quit the app, disconnect the cable from the mobile device, turn off the remote controller and the drone. Then switch on the drone and the controller, reconnect the USB cable and open Pix4Dcapture. On Android, launch Pix4Dcapture from Ctrl+plugin.
- The latest version of Ctrl+DJI (1.9.9) available on the Google Play Store is not compatible with devices running the Android 12 operating system. Install the Ctrl+DJI 1.9.10 beta version using the below link: Downloadable Link
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)