Check with the IT department to have them do the following.
- While the PC is in a thawed state, open up task scheduler and create a task.
- Set the account to use when running the task as the "Users" group
- Set a trigger for the task to be run whenever a user logs in to the workstation.
- Set the command to be run
- Browse for pix4dmapper.exe which should end up similar to: "C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper\pix4dmapper.exe" including quotations.
- Then add the following command line arguments in the Program/script box:
- -c --email <email> --password <password>
- The final result should be a an entry in the Program/script box that looks similar to:
- "C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper\pix4dmapper.exe" -c --email <email> --password <password>
This procedure creates a task to log in to Pix4D which should run every time any user logs in. The task file containing the account user and password itself is protected and unreadable unless a user has local machine admin privileges.