This article describes the different methods of sharing PIX4Dfields projects and outputs.
|Previous | Next|
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Open a PIX4Dfields project.
- Click on Export.
- Click on Project.
- Select the folder where to save the project> click Select folder.
- Inside the selected folder (root folder) there will be 3 files:
- Data folder
The data folder, .p4f, and snapshot.png are required to import a PIX4Dfields project.
- Download the folder that contains the .p4f file.
- Log in to PIX4Dfields
- Close PIX4Dfields (stayed login)
- Double click on the .p4f file
- A message Confirm to import project appears, click Continue
- The project is ready to use in the new device.
With a PIX4Dfields license, it is possible to upload outputs to PIX4Dcloud directly from PIX4Dfields. For more information: Share to Cloud - PIX4Dfields.
PIX4Dfields generates outputs that can be exported for use outside the software. See PIX4Dfields outputs and their formats here: PIX4Dfields inputs and outputs.