|Previous | Next|
IN THIS ARTICLE
Export a Pix4Dfields project (.p4f)
Import a Pix4Dfields project (.p4f)
Export Pix4Dfields outputs and share them using Pix4Dcloud
Share a project using datasync
Export Pix4Dfields outputs to use them on third-party software
- Open a Pix4Dfields project.
- Click on Export.
- Click on Project.
- Select the folder where to save the project> click Select Folder.
- Inside the selected folder (root folder) there will be 3 files:
- Data folder
To import a Pix4Dfields project you should have received the folder that contains the data folder, .p4f, and snapshot.png. Explained above.
- Download the folder that contains the .p4f file.
- Log in to Pix4Dfields
- Close Pix4Dfields (stayed login)
- Double click on the .p4f file
- A message Confirm to import project appears, click Continue
- The project is ready to use in the new device.
- Open a project in Pix4Dfields.
- Select the layer that will be used in Pix4Dcloud.
- Click Export
- Upload Pix4Dfields outputs to Pix4Dcloud following these steps: How to upload results and outputs to Pix4Dcloud.
- After uploading the Pix4Dfields outputs to Pix4Dcloud. It is possible to share these outputs using a URL link from Pix4Dcloud. See the steps here: Pix4Dcloud sharing functionality.
Pix4Dfields generates outputs that can be exported for use outside the software. See Pix4Dfields outputs and their formats here: Pix4Dfields inputs and outputs.