The latest compatible APKs of Pix4Dcapture can be accessed below to be installed on DJI CrystalSky and Yuneec ST16/ST16S. Note that it is version V4.5 and that any later version of Pix4Dcapture will not be compatible with the DJI CrystalSky and Yuneec ST16/ST16S.
The zip file contains all APKs (Pix4Dcapture, Ctrl+DJI, Ctrl+Parrot, Ctrl+Parrot 2, Ctrl+Yuneec) or it is possible to download them individually:
- Zip file: Link #1.
- Pix4Dcapture: Link #2.
- Ctrl+DJI: Link #3. (for CrystalSky)
- Ctrl+Yuneec: Link #4. (for Yuneec)
When installing, ensure to give all the permissions the applications need.
Install directly on the CrystalSky or ST16/ST16S
1. In the main menu, tap Applications and then tap Browser.
2. Download the APKs from the links above. There is not a systematic notification that the download has started.
3. Once downloaded, in the main menu, tap Applications and then tap Downloads.
4. Tap on the APKs file downloaded and install them.
5. Go to the Applications menu and open Ctrl+DJI or Ctrl+Yuneec.
6. From Ctrl+DJI open Pix4Dcapture.
Install using an SD card
1. Using any device where an SD card can be plugged, download the necessary APKs from the links above and save them on the SD card.
2. Once downloaded, plug the SD card on the DJI CrystalSKy or the ST16/ST16S.
3. On the DJI CrystalSky, in the main menu, tap Explorer and access the SD card.
On the Yuneec ST16/ST16S, in the main menu, tap File Manager and tap on the SD card icon to access the SD card.
4. Tap on the APKs and install them.
5. On the CrystalSky, go to the Applications menu and open Ctrl+DJI.
On the Yuneec ST16/ST16S, go to the main menu and open Ctrl+Yuneec.
6. On the CrystalSky, from Ctrl+DJI open Pix4Dcapture.
On the Yuneec ST16/ST16S, from Ctrl+DJI open Pix4Dcapture.