Renewing your support and upgrade subscription will give you access to cloud processing, online technical support as well as new versions of Pix4D Desktop as they are released. If your Support and Upgrade has expired or is about to expire it's very easy to renew online. This article will show you how.
- Go to the Pix4D Cloud page. You can click HERE
- Sign in using your username and password
If your Support and Upgrade has expired:
- You will see a “License Expired” message banner at the top of the screen. Click “Manage License” in the banner
- You will be redirected to the license with expired Support and Upgrade. Click “Buy Now” to renew.
If your Support and Upgrade has not expired yet and you would like to renew:
- Click on your username on the left side of the screen to show the account manager menu
- Click on license management
- Go to active license and click “extend now” next to Support and Upgrade