|Previous | Next|
Import either drone images or an existing GeoTIFF.
1. Click the icon Import.
2. (optional) To import drone images (.jpg or .tif format) click IMPORT IMAGES.
3. (optional) To import an existing GeoTIFF file (.tif format) click IMPORT GEOTIFF.
Import field boundaries.
1. After importing images the option to import field boundaries is available.
2. To import a field boundary, click the FIELD BOUNDARIES menu.
3. Click Import field boundary.
4. Navigate to the folder containing the file and select it.
5. Click Open.
6. The prompt Do you want to trim the layers intersecting the border? appears, check the box(es) beside the layer(s) to be trimmed.
7. Click TRIM.
1. Select the layer where to add annotations.
2. Click the Annotate icon on the top right of the project screen.
3. At the bottom of the left sidebar, click on the menu icon next to ANNOTATIONS.
4. Click Import. The cursor changes to a “plus” sign.
5. Navigate to the folder containing required files and select.
6. Click Open.
Export features from a project for use outside the software.
1. Click the tab Export at the top right corner of the dashboard. The following window will appear:
2. Select the feature to be exported.
3. Select a destination folder, click Select Folder (Windows users) / Open (macOS users).
If boundaries need to be imported into "My John Deere Operation Center", follow the steps mentioned in How to export boundaries to My John Deere Operation Center - PIX4Dfields