1. Go to Pix4D Cloud and log in with a valid Pix4D account.
2. Select a project.
3. On the left sidebar, select the view MAP or 3D MODEL.
4. On the right side of the view, click .
5. Draw a (poly)line. Double-click to end it.
6. On the right panel, click GENERATE ELEVATION PROFILE.
On the bottom panel, move the mouse along the curve to display the elevation and its location on the profile. Zoom in for more precision.
The horizontal axis corresponds to the length of the (poly)line, the origin (0 m) corresponding to the first clicked point. The vertical axis corresponds to the elevation of the model. For more information about the coordinate system: 360000252583 (see Default coordinates > Vertical). The elevation is computed from the DSM for each pixels of the (poly)line. By default, the resolution is the ground sampling distance (GSD) of the project.
There are two elevation profile features:
Reset the zoom level of the profile.
Export as CSV and save to desktop all the 3D points of the elevation profile.