After one of the following licenses expires, all projects that were created on Pix4Dcloud with the associated Pix4D account are deleted based on the Pix4Dcloud storage expiration policy. This means the datasets are not accessible anymore.
- A Pix4Dcloud Advanced trial
- A Pix4Dcloud/Pix4Dcloud Advanced rental license
- A Pix4Dengine Cloud trial
- A Pix4Dengine Cloud rental license
- A Pix4Dmapper rental license purchased before October 1st, 2020
- A perpetual Pix4Dmapper license with Support & Updates renewed before October 1st, 2020.
If none of the above licenses is valid (a perpetual Pix4Dmapper license requires valid Support & Updates), projects are deleted:
- For trials, 30 days after the end of the license validity.
- For all monthly, yearly, and perpetual licenses, 6 months after the end of the license validity.
Notification emails are sent to inform users:
- 30 days, 7 days, and 1 day before proceeding with the deletion, for all expired monthly, yearly, and perpetual licenses
- 7 days, and 1 day before proceeding with the deletion, for expired trials