Annotations that can be created and exported from Pix4D Cloud are distances, areas (including their perimeters), and markers. Measurements rely on geolocation. The measurement unit, imperial or metric, is the one selected in the account settings. For more information: 215858503.
Measurements and markers have the following characteristics.
- Horizontal coordinates: Latitude and longitude in WGS84 (decimal degrees).
- Vertical coordinates (only for annotations in the 3D Model view): Default vertical datum (meters or feet according to the account preferences).
- Images uploaded via Pix4D Cloud platform: Same as the images, which also applies to all resulting outputs.
- Project uploaded from Pix4D Desktop: Same as the outputs according to the selected options. For more information: 202560029.
There are three possible formats:
- GeoJSON (georeferenced annotations): Available in both the 2D Map and 3D Model views.
- Shapefile (georeferenced annotations): Available in the 2D Map view.
- CSV (properties of the annotations only): Available in both the 2D Map and 3D Model views.
Annotations cannot be exported individually, they are all exported at once:
1. Ensure each annotation has the desired name and optionally, a description.
2. On the left sidebar, click Annotations. This highlights all annotations in the current view.
3. On the right sidebar, select the export format. Clicking automatically starts the download.