Server error like (non exhaustive list):
- "Error e0702e: Could not authenticate. Time out waiting for server response.".
- "Error e0702c: Impossible to authenticate."
- "Error e0706c: Could not authenticate. Check your internet connection. Failure: SSL handshake failed."
- "Error 0703a: Invalid credentials, could not retrieve licenses.".
- "No available licenses found for this account."
When installing the software internet connection is required. The username and password are needed to locate the license in your account and assign it to the device.
If the device has an active internet connection and is not using a proxy server, another software or the device's operating system may be blocking the secured internet connection that the software requires to validate the account.
This error may come from different reasons:
- There is no internet connection.
- A proxy server is used.
- The computer is behind a firewall.
- Pix4D sites not trusted in the operating system (Windows).
- The root and/or intermediate SSL certificates are not installed in the local machine.
- When installing Pix4Dmapper 1.2.98 or below, the certificates used to sign the software are expired and the connection with our server to identify the account is blocked.
a) First try to completely uninstall Pix4D Desktop and re-install it: How to completely uninstall Pix4D Desktop.
b) If there is no internet connection.
- Restart your internet connection and ensure that connection to internet is available.
c) If a proxy server is used:
- Enter the proxy settings to be able to run the software: 202560089.
d) If the computer is behind a firewall:
- Make sure that the firewall is not blocking cloud.pix4d.com, via ports 80 and 443. For instructions on allowing access, consult your network administrator or your home network’s firewall documentation.
e) If Pix4D sites are not trusted in the operating system (Windows).
Add cloud.pix4d.com site as trusted in the operating system (Windows):
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. On the Menu bar, click Tools > Internet options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click Trusted sites and then click on the sites button.
5. Enter the Website URL and click Add.
6. Click Close.
f) If the root and / or intermediate SSL certificates are not installed in the local machine.
- Download and Install the certificates files (root and intermediate): Error: "Network error: Please check your internet connection. SSL handshake failed".