Server error like (non exhaustive list):
- "Error e0702e: Could not authenticate. Time out waiting for server response.".
- "Error e0702c: Impossible to authenticate."
- "Error e0706c: Could not authenticate. Check your internet connection. Failure: SSL handshake failed."
- "Error 0703a: Invalid credentials, could not retrieve licenses.".
- "No available licenses found for this account."
When installing the software internet connection is required. The username and password are needed to locate the license in your account and assign it to the device.
If the device has an active internet connection and is not using a proxy server, another software or the device's operating system may be blocking the secured internet connection that the software requires to validate the account.
This error may come from different reasons:
- There is no internet connection.
- A proxy server is used.
- The computer is behind a firewall.
- Pix4D sites not trusted in the operating system (Windows).
- The root and/or intermediate SSL certificates are not installed in the local machine.
- When installing Pix4Dmapper 1.2.98 or below, the certificates used to sign the software are expired and the connection with our server to identify the account is blocked.
a) First try to completely uninstall Pix4Dmapper and re-install it: How to completely uninstall Pix4Dmapper.
b) If there is no internet connection.
- Restart your internet connection and ensure that connection to internet is available.
c) If a proxy server is used:
- Enter the proxy settings to be able to run the software: 202560089.
d) If the computer is behind a firewall:
- Make sure that the firewall is not blocking pix4d.com, via ports 80 and 443. For instructions on allowing access, consult your network administrator or your home network’s firewall documentation.
e) If Pix4D sites are not trusted in the operating system (Windows).
Add cloud.pix4d.com site as trusted in the operating system (Windows):
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. On the Menu bar, click Tools > Internet options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click Trusted sites and then click on the sites button.
5. Enter the Website URL and click Add.
6. Click Close.
f) If the root and / or intermediate SSL certificates are not installed in the local machine.
- Download and Install the certificates files (root and intermediate): Error: "Network error: Please check your internet connection. SSL handshake failed".
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)
I have changed my login password earlier on. Now I can't login to the software.
Kindly assist. Thank you
Try to disconnect from the internet and open the software offline. After opening the software, you can connect to the internet again.
If this does not work, please do a clean uninstall of the software as described in our article how to completely uninstall Pix4Dmapper Desktop.
I downloaded an update on 5-3-2019 and I get this. Nothing populates next to the communication prefs or data privacy prefs. I click save and the server error appears. I've tried several times. Any suggestions?
Thank you for notifying us about this issue. Before the weekend I raised this topic to our team, and they are working on a solution. A temporary fix would be to log in through cloud.pix4d.com and to answers the question from there. I'll keep you posted here.
Last week our team deployed a fix for that issue.
I case of any other unexpected matters, do not hesitate to contact us.
I was logged into a computer and processing a job with Pix4D, the computer crash with a bad motherboard. I was able to insert the hard drive into another computer and open the Pix4D program and log out, however when i return to a different computer, open Pix4D and try to log in it shows all licenses are still taken. How do I get the license from the bad computer free'd?
Thanks for your help
Let us know which computer we should deactivate. If you don't want to write it here, please directly contact support.