It is possible to remove an object from a stockpile to acquire accurate volume measurements. The volume is computed based on the DSM, therefore the DSM should be generated without considering the object.
|Volume with an object on the stockpile||Volume after removing the object from the stockpile|
To remove an object from a stockpile and achieve accurate volume measurement:
1. Process steps 1. Initial Processing and step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh.
2. Edit the point cloud to delete the points of the object, following: How to edit the point cloud in the rayCloud.
3. Process step 3. DSM and Orthomosaic to generate the DSM.
4. Click View > Volumes to access the Volumes view.
5. Draw a volume, following How to draw a Volume and click Compute to compute it.