- How can a project be processed on Pix4D Cloud?
- What are the differences between Pix4D Desktop and Pix4D Cloud?
- Which version is used on Pix4D Cloud?
- Can the results be shared?
- Which results are shared?
- Can a project that was processed using Pix4D Cloud be downloaded?
- Is my data protected?
To process a project on the cloud:
1. Log in with Pix4D credentials to this page: cloud.pix4d.com/.
2. Click "+" Upload new dataset on the main window.
3. In the Upload dataset window set the Name of the project and the image Acquisition date.
4. Drag and drop the images to be uploaded in the Upload images section.
5. (optional) Check the box start processing automatically after all images are uploaded.
6. When the images are uploaded, click Start Processing.
7. An email will be sent automatically as soon as the project is completed.
Pix4D Desktop enables users to have full control of their project: adding Ground Control Points (GCPs) and Manual Tie Points (MTPs), editing the densified point cloud and changing a lot more settings which can improve the final results.
Pix4D Cloud also allows to achieve high-quality results, however, for user convenience, projects are processed using default templates. Pix4D Cloud is the easiest way to share a project online with just a link and to do some simple but practical analysis.
The cloud servers run the latest stable version of the desktop software for processing (not the preview): https://cloud.pix4d.com/download/.
Yes, the results can be shared. Access the project and click the Share button on the top right corner. An external link and an HTML embedded link will be created including the annotations and changes that were made.
When using the Share link the 3D Model and Map visualization (based on the valid solution) together with the annotations will be shared.
The input images and outputs (complete set or specific files) can be downloaded directly from Pix4D Cloud: https://cloud.pix4d.com.
The images and .p4d file can be downloaded using Pix4D Desktop: 205751415.
The results folder can be downloaded from Pix4D Cloud: 115000707003.
Yes, the data is protected. For more information, Cloud terms of service can be found here: https://pix4d.com