|Version||Release date||Release type|
|3.2.1||September 01, 2016||New|
- DJI Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 Pro (I1).
- DJI Matrice 100 (M100).
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision (P2V).
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ (P2V+).
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A).
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (P3P).
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard (P3S).
- DJI Phantom 4 (P4).
- All other DJI drones supporting SDK 3: Not tested. Pix4D cannot guarantee that it will work with other drones.
- Parrot Bebop 2 (B2).
- 3DR Solo (Solo): beta
DJI drones do not support the same SDK.
For drones supporting SDK 3, a complementary app has to be installed together with Pix4Dcapture: Ctrl+DJI.
- No circular mission available for DJI drones but the camera can be adjusted to face the center of the grid.
- Beta support of 3DR Solo with GoPro Hero 4 (Black or Silver) only.
What is new
- Double grid mission: New type of mission for better 3D models reconstruction for DJI drones except P2V(+).
- Save offline background (roadmap or satellite) per project for several zoom levels. They are loaded only if there is no Internet connection.
- Single grid point of interest: The camera can be adjusted to face the center of the grid throughout the flight. This feature is recommended for the reconstruction of facades.
- Ability to resume the upload to the cloud in case of failure. It is useful when uploading large projects as it prevents from starting the upload from the beginning if it fails.
- UI improvements.
- Takeoff checklist:
- Mission uploaded to drone: The app checks whether the mission is completely uploaded before taking off.
- Camera is ready: The app checks whether the camera shutter is activated.
- Various bug fixes.
- (Inspire 1, Matrice 100) When flying with a Zenmuse X5 camera, the automatic synchronization that usually starts at the end of the flight fails. The mission should be synchronized manually but it could still fail. For more information: 204716225. In this case, processing without the .p4d file is recommended. For more information: 204911905.