It is required to have a Pix4D license and to use it for logging in the app to upload to Pix4Dcloud after flying a mission. If it is not the case, a warning pop-up displays No valid license when trying to upload the project. Valid license refers to one of the following:
- Pix4Dmapper Trial.
- Pix4Dmapper (monthly and yearly subscriptions, or one-time charge).
- Pix4Dcloud Advanced.
To activate a trial for the first time from the cloud:
1. Go to https://cloud.pix4d.com/account/.
2. On the top right, click the user icon to open the user menu.
3. Click License Management.
3. In the Licenses view, click Get a free trial.
Alternatively, the trial can be activated:
- From the confirmation email sent by Pix4D servers when a new sign up is detected. Note that it can end up in the spam folder of the mailbox. Click the link in the email to confirm the account.
- From the desktop software if already installed on a computer: How to get a trial of Pix4D Desktop.
If the trial period has expired, it is possible to buy a Pix4D license from our solutions from our store.